Sales Associate, Trailer Parts, Service & Sales
Full Job Description
We're looking to add a sales associate to our team.
Typical job duties include:
- Consulting with customer to find appropriate replacement parts or accessories for their trailers.
- Selling trailers, including quoting, showing inventory, and completing deal paperwork.
- Advising customers on maintenance and repair needs. Write up service orders.
- Assisting customers in drop off and pick up of trailers and vehicles
Maintaining our dealer management system.
- Other tasks related to operating the store and dealership as reasonably requested.
If you're a good fit, you'll likely have:
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and a willingness to learn.
- A strong mechanical aptitude, ideally with some experience with trailers or automobiles. Parts counter or service writing experience a plus.
- The ability to multi-task - we get really busy at times - especially in the summer.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills. We talk to a lot of people every day in person, over the phone, and via email. If you can speak some Spanish, we'd love it, but it's not required.
- The willingness and ability to work 2-3 Saturdays a month.
- Some sales or customer service experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in.
We're looking for an experienced Mechanic to join our team. If you have a strong mechanical aptitude, positive attitude, are a strong communicator and work well in a fast paced environment with a lot of autonomy, we'd love to meet you. You'll work out of our facility in Grandville, Michigan, and we'll provide the tools.
Typical repair work includes:
- Wheel bearing repacking/replacement
- Trailer brake replacement
- Suspension work
- Light welding/metal fabrication
- Coupler replacement
- Jack replacement
- Wheel and/or tire replacement
- Body work on enclosed trailers
- Diagnosing/fixing wiring issues
We'd prefer you to have experience in trailer or RV repair, but will consider candidates without. Service writing and welding experience also a plus.
Hours: Generally 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm with some overtime very likely.
We're typically busier in the summer months and slower during the winter.
High school diploma or GED required.
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
- Quarterly Performance Bonus (based on company and individual performance)
- No need to bring your own tools - we provide tools.
- Paid Holidays and vacation time
- Retirement plan with employer match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $28.00 per hour
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com or stop in.