We're looking to add a sales associate to our team.
Typical job duties include:
- Assisting customers finding the parts needed in the store
- Selling trailers, including quoting, showing inventory, and completing deal paperwork
- Advising customers on maintenance and repair needs. Write up service orders.
- Assisting customers in drop off and pick up of trailers and vehicles
- Maintaining our dealer management system.
- Other tasks related to operating the store and dealership as reasonably requested.
If you're a good fit, you'll likely have:
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and a willingness to learn.
- A strong mechanical aptitude, ideally with some experience in building or fixing things.
- The ability to multi-task - we get really busy at times - especially in the summer.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills. We talk to a lot of people every day in person, over the phone, and via email. If you can speak some Spanish, we'd love it, but it's not required.
- The willingness and ability to work 2-3 Saturdays a month,
- Some sales or customer service experience.