While visions of backyard BBQ’s, early morning fishin’, hot summer days spent on the lake, giant bonfires, and endless camping weekends dance in our heads, the cold hard truth is…WINTER IS COMING!
Ok, before you get upset that I mentioned that terrible, and most dreaded 6 letter word (for this time of year), I may have just the thing to sweeten this “winter” deal, and trust me, there is such a thing.
The name is NASX Triple, and it’s a beaut. The NASX Triple Axle Round Top All Sport Trailer is one of Neo’s newest additions, and it’s sure to be a huge hit.
Other than it’s ability to haul just about any and every winter toy you and 10 of your best buds have (and any other toys for that matter), what else does this trailer have to offer you?
- (3) 3500lbs Dexter Torsion Axles
- Spring Assist Greaseless Hinge Front & Rear Ramp Door
- ProFlap™, Ramp Door Flap
- Side Door Measurements (32″W x 74″H)
- Front Ramp Door Measurements (61″W x 75.25″H)
- Rear Ramp Door Measurements (82″W x 79.25″H)
- 31′ Long, with a 27′ Box Length (for all the fun stuff)
- Marine Deck Plywood Floor – 3/4″
- 7′ Interior Height
- LED Lights
- Accommodates All Shapes & Sizes
- 1 Piece Seamless Aluminum Roof
- Strong But Light Weight Aluminum Body
- GVRW: 9990lbs.
This trailer was made for fun, practicality and hauling ALL of your toys. But if this beast has a little more space than you can fill, then it looks like it’s time to get some new sleds. Ok, but really, Neo certainly offers many other shapes/sizes and colors of trailers that might better fit your needs, and most of them come with a few less axles. Check out Grandville Trailer’s selection of Neo Trailers here.
Imagine all of the beautiful pieces of machinery you could haul around in this Neo Trailer…Better yet, tell us about it on our facebook page. We LOVE hearing the reasons you need a HUGE triple axle trailer, and what you would carry around inside.
At Grandville Trailer, we’re pullin’ for ya
This post was brought to you by: